BECOME A COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR FOR INTERNATIONAL DECLUTTER DAY 2017
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AS A COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR
Become an International Declutter Day 2017 ambassador for your charity, group, team or association by creating awareness and encouraging others in your community to declutter for the event and give their unwanted items to benefit your good cause.
Learn more about creating a positive relationship with our living spaces, the most common decluttering challenges, the battle between minimalism and sentiment, the definition of decluttering success and the International Declutter Day ethos and founder here.
See below for the top tips for community ambassadors and you can also download your ambassador support pack with International Declutter Day 2016 information to support you and your community by simply clicking the button below.
TOP TIPS FOR COMMUNITY AMBASSADORS OF INTERNATIONAL DECLUTTER DAY 2017
- Inform. Provide clear details to your community on how and when each person can participate and how specific unwanted items will benefit your great cause.
- Run a declutter drive. Reward households, groups or individuals who declutter and donate the most items with a spot prize or a fun gift, certificate or trophy.
- Involve children. Positively include children in the decluttering event to teach them a life-long healthy relationship with their material possessions.
- Celebrate success. Remember we are all on our own decluttering journey and every single unwanted item received will help your cause.
- Focus on the benefits. Remind your community that decluttering not alone helps your cause but personally benefits each individual and family that get involved.
- Request action. Ask participants to pass on their unwanted items as outlined at their earliest convenience once they have finished decluttering.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING
We really appreciate your efforts in getting others from your community involved in International Declutter Day 2017 so they can declutter to feel good and help your worthy cause with their unwanted items. Thank you, and we genuinely hope that your charity, team, association or organisation benefits greatly from this win-win global event.
If you are dedicated to learning to help yourself, friends or family to declutter and let go or if you would like to learn to build a career in the area of professional decluttering and organising and get paid by clients for the work you love you can find out more about International Declutter Day founder Breda’s The Declutter Academy professional decluttering and organising online training on launch by simply signing up below.
We’d love to hear from you so please share your comments, questions or good news stories from your community with us at here or simply connect with us on Facebook or Twitter below.