BECOME A COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR FOR INTERNATIONAL DECLUTTER DAY 2020
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AS A COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR
Become an International Declutter Day 2020 ambassador for your charity, group, team or association by creating awareness and encouraging others in your community to declutter for the event and give their unwanted items to benefit your good cause on or around Saturday 19th September 2020.
Learn more about creating a positive relationship with our living spaces, the most common decluttering challenges, the battle between minimalism and sentiment, the definition of decluttering success, the International Declutter Day ethos and the event founder here.
See below for the top tips for community ambassadors and you can also download your ambassador support pack with International Declutter Day 2019 information to support you and your community by simply clicking the button below (free .PDF requires no sign up).
TOP TIPS FOR COMMUNITY AMBASSADORS OF INTERNATIONAL DECLUTTER DAY 2020
- Inform. Provide clear details to your community on how and when each person can participate and how specific unwanted items will benefit your great cause.
- Run a declutter drive. Reward households, groups or individuals who declutter and donate the most items with a spot prize or a fun gift, certificate or trophy.
- Involve children. Positively include children in the decluttering event to teach them a life-long healthy relationship with their material possessions.
- Celebrate success. Remember we are all on our own decluttering journey and every single unwanted item received will help your cause.
- Focus on the benefits. Remind your community that decluttering not alone helps your cause but personally benefits each individual and family that get involved.
- Request action. Ask participants to pass on their unwanted items as outlined at their earliest convenience once they have finished decluttering.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING
We really appreciate your efforts in getting others from your community involved in International Declutter Day 2020 so they can declutter to feel good and help your worthy cause with their unwanted items. Thank you, and we genuinely hope that your charity, team, association or organisation benefits greatly from this win-win global event.
If you are inspired to learn to help yourself, friends or family to declutter and let go or if you would love to learn to build a career in the area of professional decluttering and organising and get paid by clients for the work you love you can find out more about International Declutter Day founder Breda’s The Declutter Academy professional decluttering and organising online training on launch by simply joining the email list below.
We’d love to hear from you so please share your comments, questions or good news stories from your community with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARE YOU READY TO LEARN TO DECLUTTER SO YOU CAN TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE OR OTHERS’ LIVES OR BUILD A REWARDING BUSINESS AND WORK WITH CLIENTS?
Get taught, guided and inspired by leading decluttering expert and International Declutter Day founder Breda Stack!
Find out all you need to know and register for The Declutter Academy Certified Professional Training here.