TAKE PART IN INTERNATIONAL DECLUTTER DAY 2020 AS AN INDIVIDUAL
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AS AN INDIVIDUAL
Get involved in International Declutter Day as an individual or with your loved ones by decluttering on or around Saturday 19th of September 2020 your wardrobe (closet!) or any part of your home or workspace and donating, giving, reusing or recycling your unwanted items as you wish. Always check in advance which items can be accepted by the recipient and don’t forget to tell them you are giving in the spirit of International Declutter Day!
Read more about the International Declutter Day ethos and founder, minimalism vs. sentiment, the biggest decluttering challenges we face and how to create a happy and lasting relationship with decluttering here.
See below for International Declutter Day’s top tips for your decluttering and you can also download these tips along with the event overview by simply clicking the button below (free .PDF requires no sign up).
TOP TIPS FOR YOUR PERSONAL DECLUTTERING FOR INTERNATIONAL DECLUTTER DAY 2020
- Be strategic. Decluttering is a physical task that can take time and energy. Plan tasks in simple, meaningful, realistic time-based chunks.
- Get informed. Learn about your unique body shape, colouring, signature style and lifestyle requirements so you can make the right decluttering decisions.
- Be patient. Your clutter may have taken years or even decades to gather so it may take some time to work through. Stick with it.
- Enjoy. You can’t expect to get good end results if you’re not having fun. Those who positively embrace the decluttering experience reap the greatest rewards.
- Visualise. Keep picturing and “feeling” your desired outcome to ensure you stay focused and motivated throughout the process.
- Commit. Decide with meaning where your unwanted items are going in advance and pass on the items as soon as you’ve finished your decluttering.
THANK YOU FOR DECLUTTERING
We are so thankful that you’re involved in this positive global event, however big or small your effort. We sincerely hope your decluttering makes you feel good in so many ways and in all areas of your life and that you also really enjoy donating, giving, reusing or recycling your unwanted items to help others!
If you would love to learn to master the life-skills of decluttering and letting go, organising, selective shopping and putting the heart back into your wardrobe and home so you can help yourself, friends and family or clients you can find out more about International Declutter Day founder Breda’s The Declutter Academy on launch of this professional decluttering and organising online training by signing up below.
Any questions or comments? We love to hear your positive decluttering stories so please drop us a line by email to share your good news at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply fill in your First Name and Email and click the “Join Us” button and then check your email to confirm your details and you’ll get the full info on The Declutter Academy certified professional online training as soon as it’s open for registration!